Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Community

I have a 2013 Treg with Nav and will be putting it on a boat in a couple weeks to go back to whence it came...Europe.

Two questions for you:

1. Is is possible to get a Europe Nav DVD to give me nav capability across the pond?

2. Unfortunately for me, the language set up is 100% North America so I get English, French and Spanish. I'm looking for German.

Is this is a software or hardware issue?

Appreciate the feedback and suggestions - Chris

Transitioning from St. Louis, MO to Stuttgart, Germany

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey Community

I have a 2013 Treg with Nav and will be putting it on a boat in a couple weeks to go back to whence it came...Europe.

Two questions for you:

1. Is is possible to get a Europe Nav DVD to give me nav capability across the pond?

2. Unfortunately for me, the language set up is 100% North America so I get English, French and Spanish. I'm looking for German.

Is this is a software or hardware issue?

Appreciate the feedback and suggestions - Chris

Transitioning from St. Louis, MO to Stuttgart, Germany
Indee It is posible.

I have my Texan 2012 Treg in Spain and changed it for Euro NAV. It is not complicated, but I had bad look and bricked my RNS-850 during the update. Fortunatelly I could recover it.

Now everything is working fine, except I have a problem with the MOST bus. The screen do not start automatically, it must to be reseted and then the system works. It must be the fiber bus.

When I fix it up I will give you all the info.

·
Super Moderator
3,813 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Once you get into country go for a drive up to Wolfsburg, only a couple hours drive. Once there see any VW dealer and they will direct you to where to go at the technical services side of the factory. There they will be able to assist you in getting your NAV recoded for Europe.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts