Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a look around various threads and online, but can't find anything to help me with this one. Does anyone know if you can change the max speed for the AreaView feature? The AreaView cuts off at too lower speed for my use to date. From memory the auto shut-off is around 25 kph, which I love the cameras and feature for off-road driving, but 40 kph would be far more practical.

Also is there a way to turn your radio/media on so you listen to music/radio without having to hit the power button every 10-11 mins?

Thanks Paul.

·
Learner
5,171 Posts
Hi Paul,
Havent explores this yet, will let you know if i find something. There should be an option in that module hopefully.

Don't understand your second point, why do you have to keep hitting the power button?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Paul, do you mean after the ignition is turned off? It turns off in T2s after about 20 minutes to save battery in case you left it on accidently. If that's not what you mean then ????????????????????? John

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Regarding the radio, when the ignition is on accessories (or turned off) and you want to listen to the radio/media music, my vehicle shuts it off after 10-11 mins (we timed it). Realise it is a battery saving feature, but it's a pain when you want to listen to some music/radio etc out camping or whatever. It would be good if it was 30mins or 60mins.

·
Learner
5,171 Posts
I havent timed it but assume it would be the same in mine. In the v10 i'm certain its about 30mins but then it has a massive aux battery.
Unsure if you can individually program the rns to turn off later, the module cuts all consumers and maybe that can be done.
To be explored...

Reactions: Coight57
1 - 5 of 5 Posts