Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
greetings! - are there any in the central pennsylvania market - i live in enola pa and would like to get know follow touareg owners - "is there anybody there!"

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sounds good to me - maybe we can organize a gathering at a spot in harrisburg - let me know if there's anything out there for treg gtg's

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well with the holidays behind us lets organize something - the weekends are best for me - i'd be open for whatever - meet and greet - eat and drink - or just show up to meet everyone and organize something from there - i'll be online most of the day so all thoughts welcome!

·
Super Moderator
9,368 Posts
Why don't you guys organize together and do a roadtrip to Ouray, CO for the rally this year. :) Then you could get a better appreciation for what the Treg can really do. I am formally of York and I really don't know of any sort of trail rides locally in the area at all. Plenty of places to ride mountainbike, but not the Treg. This is just a thought I am throwing out there for yah. ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
any input is good - thats what i was thinking - but as you mentioned not sure if there're off road trails here in central pa - ill check with the parks dept and see what i can come up with thanks yeti

·
Registered
84 Posts
Well thats just a little out of my range but mabey we could roll down to H2O together as far as a road trip is concerned.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i like that - im jotting all the input down and hoping something comes out on the other end - im thinking the vw audi car show circuit maybe the best place to start - seeing how we all can meet and greet and plan something - brainstorming is not my forte'

·
Registered
4 Posts
PA Gathering

Hi
Live outside of Reading
Possible meet a a restaurant centrally located to meet and plan a future event or road trip.
Joe

·
Registered
84 Posts
Sorry for the double post but I couldn't figure out how to edit my post. I have a friend who is having Audi VW meets down here in lancaster. I go to his meets and thought maybe you guys would be interested in starting off by coming to one of those.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Wilmington, De

I'm down for an off road adventure. Was talking with some friends about taking a camping trip to Rausch Creek Off Road Park

As long as a couple Jeeps and an Xterra are welcome.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I looked at that off road park , my friends had issue bringing their Xterra and Colorado there, and obviously you need more than one vehicle. I am up for a road trip , seemed to me like they promote camping there too, which would be a more warm weather deal for me. I am in Pittsburgh but let me know and I will try and meet up.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ok

then heres a date and we can work backwards from there -may 5th - cinco de mayo weekend - or as my wife so fondly calls it "sike o de mike o" - seeing how im mexican and my name is michael - anyrate - 05 may 2010 or the weekend of at harrisburg's city island - it can be a meet and greet and the downtown scene is kicking that weekend - if that works i sure could use some help to organize - any input is truly welcomed - i will check with city to see what requirements they need and update the thread as if evolves - staytuned!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hey Gavin,
If we could make it the next weekend, 14-16 I can give you a firm yes for Rausch Creek Off Road Park

I'll be bringing a small pop-up camper and hopefully some friends.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ahhh that wont work for me - moving to a new shop and i will be jammed up all weekend - i will however take a look at the link and may just shoot over if i have time - id like to check it out just the same - shoot me an email at [email protected] and perhaps my wife may want to get away for a couple of hours

1 - 20 of 30 Posts