Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my stock CD nav from 05 Touareg. P/N is 7L6 035 191 E. This is only the headunit and radio code. Only wear is on the accept button, which is very common. No dead pixels. I guarantee this to not arrive DOA. I have a ton of feedback on other forums and EBay as well. Asking $450 shipped. Nav CDs are in another thread. Thanks!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump, Ill just include the CDs with the unit.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have an 07 with nav, they look alot alike accept for the configuration of the buttons on the bottom. Yours has a Tele button, is that like bluetooth? Also has an AUX button that mine doesn't have... do you know the differences between the two navs?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have an 07 with nav, they look alot alike accept for the configuration of the buttons on the bottom. Yours has a Tele button, is that like bluetooth? Also has an AUX button that mine doesn't have... do you know the differences between the two navs?
I believe the TELE button is for use with a hard wired handsfree kit. The AUX just switched to the hardwired input that came with my TReg. Your unit would be the newer DVD nav, as this unit uses the CD nav, which has multiple disks for the entire country.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sold! Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts