Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
7,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi im a new member her and im interested to buy catalytic converters v8 for 2005 my question f its still available and f u could text me at email [email protected] or text me at 0019172144099
thanks lot dr.alamouri

·
Banned
7,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Banned
7,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gotta love the PM's I receive pretending to want to buy this product, never to hear from said parties again :mad:

I'll spell it out here then. I take ONLY Paypal, I'm willing to negotiate a price drop, I'll ship it to you FedEx included in price, or your courier transport of choice. If you are serious about buying, I'll PM you my PayPal email address and we can get on with it. Otherwise please don't waste my time. I won't mention the member name on here, but I went out of my way to package and seal this product up in a box, print out the FedEx labels, and after awaiting his payment which I never received, never to hear from him again. I PM'd him, and he wrote back, "sorry I'm busy at work...." three weeks after the fact. Good stuff.

....and please do your own research if these will fit anything other than what they were initially intended for, and that is an AXQ V8.

All sales are final, I have made countless transactions on this forum, so buy with confidence. To all other Spammers, please :censored: off.
Oh yes, and if you are planning to buy these and use them for just 3 days so you can pass emissions, and then plan on sending them back to me with some embedded violin story, well I have news for you as well :censored:.

Thank you.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Banned
7,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
148 Posts
Without even ever having poked my head under a V6 Egg, I would venture to say that they will not fit on your 07 V6, as far as a headache free, money on labour saved, bolt on affair goes.

Thanks man. I was in a panic today as I couldn't pass emissions which means no registration. My dealer thought I needed a new Cat. They discovered later that day that the idiot oil change place I use overfilled my oils by 2 quarts which caused a misread in the computer.

Thankfully I'm not in need anymore.

Good Luck!

·
Banned
7,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
21 Replies
6 Participants
Yeti
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing