Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody found a good solution for an aftermarket dog grate? I am looking for something that would span the area behind the back seats, separating the seat area from the cargo area.

I have seen a very expensive VW grate--list price $389. I can't believe that there is not a more modestly priced solution. I would like something that can be very easily installed and removed as the occasion warrants.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jeff

· Registered
1,556 Posts

· Registered
104 Posts
VW Cargo Partition

I popped the big bucks for the VW Cargo Partition, and am glad I did. It installed in about 5 minutes without tools. Besides fitting perfectly, and not causing any marks or damage, it does not interfere with any parts or accessories. The head rests, seat backs, cargo cover, and, I suppose, cargo net all function normally. Nice.

We have a 6 month old German Shepherd puppy, so needed strength. This is a soliid unit.

We hung a "create fan" from PetSmart on the grid, and now our puppy gets her own "5th zone" climate control. We're figuring out a secured water container.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.