Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some ideas on how to protect the cargo area and the back of the 2nd row seats. What are you guys using?

Thank you

·
Registered
734 Posts
Looking for some ideas on how to protect the cargo area and the back of the 2nd row seats. What are you guys using?

Thank you
German shepherd. :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
German shepherd. :)
LOL.

Thank you
I bought the official VW back seat cover the other day. Nice material, though I haven't put it on yet. I can put it on and take pictures if you like. Was pricey for what it is ($99 minus current rebate), but you know it fits perfectly.Link here - note picture is not a Touareg.

VW also makes liners for the back. Mine came with the Cargo Liner with blocks from the dealer, but they have rubber ones too.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
A more precise formulation of you question would help. Please define in adequate detail, to protect from injurious cargo or pets?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A more precise formulation of you question would help. Please define in adequate detail, to protect from injurious cargo or pets?
Trying to protect it from hauling stuff in the back. is there something I can use to protect the back of the 2nd row seats.

Thank you

·
Vendor
202 Posts
@ questnap

I guess we have a solutions for you! How about installing a Custom Cargo Area Liner by Covercraft? It is designed to provide you with the ultimate cargo area protection and works with rear seats up or down. Plus, it includes fold out bumper cover flap for additional protection.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I've been shopping for a protector as well (against dog hair and claw scratches). I ran across this one from 4Knines with a zippered 40/20/40 split, so you can lower the seats and/or armrest independently without having to remove the cover. Unfortunately they only have it in black right now, and my dog is white. So I'm waiting until they come out with a tan one and can't give a first hand review.

SUV 60/40 Split Cargo Cover / Liner for Dogs and Pets - 4Knines | 4Knines

Ratings on Amazon for the company's other products seem pretty good.

http://www.amazon.com/4Knines/b/ref=bl_dp_s_web_8901887011?ie=UTF8&node=8901887011&field-lbr_brands_browse-bin=4Knines

When I measured the bed (2014 TDI Exec), it was 46" wide, 36" from the bottom of the 2nd row to the chrome trim. 82" from the bottom of the 1st row to the chrome trim. So the L (52" x 82") should be the right size if you want to just leave it attached to the 2nd row, XL (55" x 106") if you want it to protect the back of the front seats when carrying a load. It's marketed for pet protection, so I'm not sure how well it would hold up carrying building supplies from Home Depot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts