Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Administrator, I'd like to be able to delete the line "Second vehicle: still looking" that appears with the info under the avatar, because I don't have and don't intend to get a second vehicle. How can I do this?

·
Banned
7,167 Posts

·
Administrator
4,300 Posts
I'll mention it to Janet. She's the one who has the keys to the asylum. Either that or this is some form of subtle advertising . . . BUY NOW . . .

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually I do have a second vehicle, apart from the worn out Massey Ferguson. It's a 1990 Falcon with a flat battery, no rego and 582,000km on the clock, but it wasn't listed on the drop-down menu!

·
My God,it's full of stars
5,765 Posts
Hey Aircooled,

Either that or this is some form of subtle advertising . . . BUY NOW . . .
does that mean this forum is being mined.... would like to know... Janet you out there?

siberian

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Hey Aircooled,

does that mean this forum is being mined.... would like to know... Janet you out there?

siberian

We added the second vehicle option in response to requests from owners of 2 Tregs. Choices are to remove it or maybe add some better choices in the model options. This field can't be filled in by members however (software limitation) so any extra options will have to be universally acceptable. I don;t think it's practical to add every model of non-Treg vehicle but we could add a few more choices

Possibilities for additional options might include:

Other
a bicycle
is jealous
Old heap

????

·
My God,it's full of stars
5,765 Posts
So our data is not being mined and sent to some evil corporation who will make more tempting things we might spend our hard earned cash on?

siberian

1 - 11 of 11 Posts