Club Touareg Forum banner

81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Nooo, don't apologise!

The site has been pretty dull for quite a while and I've thoroughly enjoyed watching someone's total meltdown over a bloody fog-lamp!!

I was thinking of asking if I could use 100 watt H1s in the parking lights . . .

·
Registered
801 Posts
Once again using fogs improperly. Has nothing to do with little things, it has to do with ignorance and disregard for the law and safety of others.
What are you even talking about? The wrong use? Do you not read? I said for bad weather... What else would you use ****ing rear fog lights for? Honestly I don't give two ****s if its legal to ride around with HID's in my fogs. My windows are black, I don't have a front plate, and I have a plate cover. Arrest me. Guess what you can't....
Wrong again! You also don't like to read or try to comprehend.
WRONG WRONG WRONG, is that all you know how to say? I picture your first words where " WRONG"
snicker..... ;) Could have been a better debate, but whatever. lol
It would be a better debate if you weren't such an idiot, that got so butt hurt over some fog lights.
Is it your time of the month? Do you need a Tampon? >:)

·
Registered
210 Posts
I want the HID upgrade.

Alfissimo, WOW! I love entertainment. Thanks :)

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Got my popcorn . . .

·
Registered
210 Posts
Wow. I had forgotten all about this thread.

I'll stick with my halogen fog lights, but thanks for bringing an oldie-but-goodie back to the top!!
No problem. I thought this one was worth resurrecting. Love the banter back and forth.

I just (30 min ago) purchased the Philips X-tremeUltinon H7 LED Bulbs 6500K for my headlights for ~$175.00 from Amazon. If I like them, they also sell the H11 size fog lights to match.

·
Registered
801 Posts
No problem. I thought this one was worth resurrecting. Love the banter back and forth.

I just (30 min ago) purchased the Philips X-tremeUltinon H7 LED Bulbs 6500K for my headlights for ~$175.00 from Amazon. If I like them, they also sell the H11 size fog lights to match.

Remember according to some cough cough, believe that you should never use your fog lights not even in the fog as they do not help at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Round my way quite a few folk don't even use headlights when it's dark! And in fog it always the grey cars with no lights too!!

·
Registered
801 Posts
Most people have their lights on in my city, some just leave the Day time running lights on though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Remember according to some cough cough, believe that you should never use your fog lights not even in the fog as they do not help at all.
:hug:

This thread was just so fun to read. lol

Fog Light Nazi almost made me fall off my chair.

Going to be ordering some PIAA yellow bulbs, and leaving them on constantly.

·
Registered
631 Posts
:hug:

Fog Light Nazi almost made me fall off my chair.

Going to be ordering some PIAA yellow bulbs, and leaving them on constantly.
It's amazing how he knows what my lights look like even though he's never seen them or even been in the same country.

Some people just hate fog lights, they don't bother me as long as they don't dazzle.
And they do work in the fog if you use them correctly.

I use mine for interstate trips to light up the sides of the highway so I can see animals. HID would work for that, but not really necessary on my car.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Anyone has a recommendation for a 2013 lux for led fog lights that would match the oem headlight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
801 Posts
Anyone has a recommendation for a 2013 lux for led fog lights that would match the oem headlight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Deautoled they have great fog lights. I have the switchbacks, so they have White, rally Yellow, a halogen looking light, strobe and flash. They do cause an error but I love them.

81 - 100 of 100 Posts