Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a ner member, I had chosen just any name:mad:, now that I have been perusing the site and loving it,:cool: i want my username to reflect my family kinship.:hug: can someone help?:(

·
Registered
155 Posts
i'd just create a new account. Being that you are a new user you wouldn't be confusing many people, and don't have many posts that need to be associated with you (8) The old account will just hang out there. Start Fresh. Have a great holiday weekend. I am thinking about busting out of work early if possible.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx Pittsburgh! Maybe when passing through I'll give you a shout off the highway, I reguarly travel between New York and West Virginia, this is my first year doing it with the 'Reg, can't wait till i hit those mountains with the V8 to see how she takes it! :!:

·
Banned
376 Posts
Yes can change your name, I did it, just PM one of the Moderators with your request.

·
Administrator
4,300 Posts
Please, don't create a new account. It is against forum rules. Any mod can help you out as Black Adder mentioned.

·
Registered
325 Posts
+2 on changing the account name, I had the perfect name picked out, went to use it and it was in use already:( The other user joined 2 years ago and has zero posts. He is just 'holding' it for whatever reason:confused: Anyway, I added a hyphen and it is 99% as good as what I wanted;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts