Club Touareg Forum banner

101 - 105 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I would post this along with the obligatory autoscan in the Ross-tech forum. The experts there will understand the lack of communication with address 017 (Instrument cluster).

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Ok, thx. still attending to it every daty :eek:)
Btw: the picture of the CAN test i posted earlier was unneccesary: DTC 01305 says no communication with infotainment bus which is totally normal since i took the radio out LOL

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
I solved all of the ECU communication problems AND all of the power supply problems!
The car thanks me with a feature it never showed me before: a full color screen in the dash :eek:)))

The engine doesn't start however.

Both camshaft position sensors receive 5V power supply from the ECU, so that's ok
Crankshaft position sensor only receives 2.4V power supply, doesn't seem right
Sensor wire on both camshaft sensors show 11+ V with sensor disconnected, should be 0V if you ask me ...
Sensor wire on crankshaft sensor shows 2.4V with sensor disconnected, should be 0V if you ask me ...

Had the engine ECU tested, was declared dead (allthough there still is drivetrain CAN communication), so ordered a second hand one from Bosh @ a company that also can flash the software in it ...

Should receive it in 1 to 2 weeks :eek:)

101 - 105 of 105 Posts