Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone im a new member on her my husband bought me a 2004 v-8 Touareg last week i have to say i love it.....now i know why he has so much fun with his 2004 mustang cobra and all his mustang buddies.....i was thinking we should have a meeting this weekend or next weekend if anyone wants to attend let me know....i think it would be a fun thing to do.....people can meet each other and have fun and talk about our love for the touareg....this weekend in chicago its going to be nice!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am also a new 2004 Treg owner in Chicago area. If anyone does get a group together, I will be there. Any interest?

·
Dark Lord of the Sith
1,278 Posts
I am not in Chicago, but am up in Wi Dells area. I work most weekends but let me know and if I am able I would love to get together with some other Treggers...The wife and lil one like going to chicago so they can find stuff to do while we talk cars. :p

·
Registered
8 Posts
My wife and I are new owners of a 2004 also (bought yesterday at 3pm) love it, still getting thing together, including our profile for this site. Please keep us informed about future meetings. We live 1/2 hr north of
Champaign up I57

·
Registered
8 Posts
My wife and I are new owners of a 2004 also (bought yesterday at 3pm) , still getting thing together, that including our profile for this site. Please keep us informed about future meetings.

·
Dark Lord of the Sith
1,278 Posts
Grats on the new ride. I dont know if a gathering ever happened in Chicago but if u are ever up in Chicago's playground (Wi Dells) send me a pm and we can meet up.

·
Registered
102 Posts
midwest VW Jamboree

:p:):rolleyes::D:eek::???::???::???:
my wife and I are going from Cleveland in our Touareg and taking our trailer to camp.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would love to join a touareg group as I am new to Chicago as well. Though now I have a dilemma. My touareg just will not turn on. It is a 2004. My dilemma is do I get a new car or repair my touareg? I love my touareg but I could do without the car trouble... Hellllllp!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I would love to join a touareg group as I am new to Chicago as well. Though now I have a dilemma. My touareg just will not turn on. It is a 2004. My dilemma is do I get a new car or repair my touareg? I love my touareg but I could do without the car trouble... Hellllllp!!!
I hope you check the technical forums and consult a mechanic with more specifics about your problem. I just decided to trade in my 2006 with 120K miles versus repair once it became financially prudent to do so. It all depends on your personal situation. But I loved my TReg and after looking at a variety of options I decided that I had to have another one so I'm getting a new 2014. Good luck!

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
I work close to you...Edison Park/Norwood Park.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts