Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:dance:
Hi all

I have a 2005 V6 Basic Touareg , there are 2 small buttons on the right side and left side of control buttons on the steering , Please tell me what is that for , thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
asfb said:
Hi all

I have a 2005 V6 Basic Touareg , there are 2 small buttons on the right side and left side of control buttons on the steering , Please tell me what is that for , thanks

I did not try it on Touareg, but on My Passat it tirn off/on red light on control bottons. I think it the same on Touareg, try it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
asfb said:
Hi all

Ok, I have tried it. Left small botton turns off/on light of control bottons on the steering weel. Right one does nothing on base V6.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The buttons on the left control the power height adjustment for the steering wheel (V8) and the left button controls the illumination on the steering wheel (V6). The right button has no function on the V6..

·
Registered
161 Posts
The "non"-functional right button is for the heated steering wheel option.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.