Club Touareg Forum banner
101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just picked up an OBD-Eleven from a local shop, did a few adaptation mods to the Treg along with a Malone tune and had the EGR deleted. So far I am super impressed with the tune results.
Through theOBD I was able activate the gear indicator beside the D / S indicator [ie. D3 or S2] a pretty neat feature. I stopped the DRL LED from turning off when signalling, and a few other neat tricks. Just thought I'd share my excitement.

Reactions: saleemtaj

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all, I am new to forum.
Currently own 2004 V10 and 2007 V10
Joining forum coz my babies are showing age now, lots of electrical issues.
Hopefully I can find some help here.

1st question, any grandmaster touareg shop (magicians) out there who know the car inside out?
If there's a shop like that I would pay to have the cars fixed instead of fiddling with it myself.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all, I am new to forum.
Currently own 2004 V10 and 2007 V10
Joining forum coz my babies are showing age now, lots of electrical issues.
Hopefully I can find some help here.

1st question, any grandmaster touareg shop (magicians) out there who know the car inside out?
If there's a shop like that I would pay to have the cars fixed instead of fiddling with it myself.
Hey, I’m a 2007 V10 owner too with a bunch of electrical issues so I’d be interested in finding a grandmaster too!

I don’t wanna let the V10 die but the codes are racking up!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
My recently acquired V10 had an engine out job done by HPA-Motorsports in Langley by the previous owner in 2018, maybe they can help?
Other then that a VCDS is a must to have.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My recently acquired V10 had an engine out job done by HPA-Motorsports in Langley by the previous owner in 2018, maybe they can help?
Other then that a VCDS is a must to have.
Thank you Hans. I'll check them out.

Ive had the engine out twice by two different garages and it felt like I was teaching them!! The engine out is a sight to behold! It's a big unit.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Thank you Hans. I'll check them out.

Ive had the engine out twice by two different garages and it felt like I was teaching them!! The engine out is a sight to behold! It's a big unit.
Paul - could you message me about the two shops you used before so we don't mention them here?

101 - 106 of 106 Posts