Club Touareg Forum banner

81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I don't think even the RNS upgrade will beat the Rockford Fosgate stereo in the Xterra. It was the only vehicle that I've owned where I never had a thought of upgrading. It was pretty amazing sound wise, no nab or anything though but I never cared.
I haven't decided if I will do the RNS, Dynavin or S150 yet. I like that that the Dynavin seems to have a little more capability

·
Registered
5 Posts
New Treg owner here. In Maple Ridge.

Was hoping to find a touareg meetup or friendly member with aftermarket head unit I could checkout.

I'm stuck with the basic cd/radio/sat deck, not happy w/ it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Italian rims for 2010 - 2014 Touareg

Not an owner but live in BC (langley) and have some beautiful Italian rims that fit 2010-2014 Touaregs.

I purchased some rims off of a Porsche Cayanne that I thought would fit my 2008 MDX. Unfortunately they don't fit. These rims are in as like new condition as you can get. no scratches, never curbed.

19X9.5
5X130

asking $550 OBO

as I'm a new poster unable to post pictures or link. For more pictures and info please search craigslist. Vancouver Craigslist Mint Italian 19 inch sport rims

·
Registered
452 Posts
I'm in Maple Ridge. Currently own a 2004 V10 TDI, had a 2006 V8 in the past. Owned around 30 Volkswagens and Audis.

Have VCDS. :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Vancouver Island comox valley. Been looking at these beasts for years, finally ditched my boring, reliable, cheap-to-maintain Silverado as second vehicle and bought an 04 V8 with air suspension. Will do second-vehicle duty and occasional towing of my car hauler flatdeck. Love it. Bought VCDS. Air suspension is outrageous.

·
Registered
452 Posts
My #dieselgate Touaregs.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I recognize the T3 from other posts, what's the deal with the T1? Is it a TDI as well? US model? Looks like it's on air as well or just lowered steel springs? Were there T1 TDIs imported into Canada?
Canadian 2004 v10 tdi with air suspension. V10 tdi’s were available for sale in Canada.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I recognize the T3 from other posts, what's the deal with the T1? Is it a TDI as well? US model? Looks like it's on air as well or just lowered steel springs? Were there T1 TDIs imported into Canada?
Canadian 2004 v10 tdi with air suspension. V10 tdi’s were available for sale in Canada.
Nice! Hah, I knew about the v10 TDI but was thinking about them both being "dieselgate" victims so thought it might be an '07 3.0 or something.

81 - 98 of 98 Posts
About this Discussion
97 Replies
65 Participants
saleemtaj
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing