Club Touareg Forum banner

61 - 80 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am in Vancouver with a well equipped 2004 v8. Great vehicle and nicely equipped with air suspension and such, but no nav, cd changer, or tow package...otherwise, I think fully loaded.

A surprising amount of power, and I love the exhaust note. It sounds very high performance, and does go like stink, but you can watch the gas guage go down. The economy of these V8s is awful, but the performance is great.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm in South Surrey (BC) with a 2012 TDI bought this month. New to VW and diesels and am impressed with the power and pull of the engine. Oh so glad I went with the Touareg and not the 2.0 Q5!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Sorry, missed this thread when I first joined, Maple Ridge 2012 TDI Exec. Just got Ross Tech Hex-Can cable couple of days ago and did a few mods.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Surprised I've never seen you. Always on the lookout for v10s
I've been in hiding for a while, it sits polished in the garage most of the Summer. I spend most of my time on a bike but ill have some flares and wheels on soon enough so she'll be out more!

·
Registered
20,430 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Up from the dead. I've just recently purchased an 08' V8 FSI. We've (wifey and I) have been loving it.
Just tonight the wife asked why one adjustment knob sticks up and the other doesn't?
Me: "I keep playing with the air suspension" :)
Her: "of course"

We just came out of a lifted Nissan Xterra so this is a bit of a change, I enjoy the power and the handling but miss the stereo in the X.

61 - 80 of 98 Posts
About this Discussion
97 Replies
65 Participants
saleemtaj
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing