Club Touareg Forum banner

41 - 60 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Hi all. I'm in Ladner. 2004 V10 tdi. Went from a v6 to v8 to this one. After 2.5 years still on the honeymoon. Had a couple of trips down the Baja and another on the way at the end of May. Fun, fun, fun!!! Love this vehicle. I'd love to keep it, but, I'd be nervous after the warranty expires. Cheers!
I bought the VWPP warranty in September for my 04 V8, and so far I have had to use it twice, no problems at all. Check it out and keep that sweet Touareg!

·
Registered
7 Posts
would have thought I posted here already... guess not!

Picked up a 2010 DBP Highline V6 TDI in mid december!

Great car overall... although I could do with a little more power and I wish i had the air suspension... VWoC is not the best when they chose what options to offer... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
30 Posts
North Vancouver. 04, v6 w/air suspension, wheat beige. just bought it last month. Makes me happy to get up each morning and drive the 35 minutes to work now!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm in Prince George

Bought a 2004 Wheat Beige V6 and love it. No issues or problems in seven years. New 2011 diesel execline due in March. Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I live in southern Alberta right now and hope to move to Nelson, BC in the fall of '11. I had a 2007 passatt 3.6 4motion highline which was amazing. It had the vw body kit which made it quite low so I traded for a 2010 V6 TDI highline package. It should work a lot better in the mountains of Nelson.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Bought a 2004 Wheat Beige V6 and love it. No issues or problems in seven years. New 2011 diesel execline due in March. Looking forward to it.
I grew up in Prince George, been in North Van for 10 years. Family is still in Prince George so I'm hoping to take my 2004 Wheat Beige V6 up there on it's first long road trip (well for me anyways) around April. I'm up there pretty often and I haven't seen too many Touaregs driving around. Are you going to have the first 2011? I'll be sure to look out for you when I'm there next.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'm in Cranbrook. Just took delivery on a 2011 Metallic Blue TDI. Moving up from a 2010 Tiguan that I was sharing with my wife. Now she has it all toherself and I have a VW all to myself as well. As a side note I also have a Vag Com cable and software from Ross Tech. I haven't tried it on the Touareg yet but I did dosome playing around with the Tiggy. If anybody has some tips or tricks for the Touareg Iwould be most interested to find them out. As well if anybody is in the area I always like meeting fellow VW owners and I don't charge for the use of the Vag Com.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'm in Cranbrook. Just took delivery on a 2011 Metallic Blue TDI. Moving up from a 2010 Tiguan that I was sharing with my wife. Now she has it all to herself and I have a VW all to myself as well. As a side note I also have a Vag Com cable and software from Ross Tech. I haven't tried it on the Touareg yet but I did dosome playing around with the Tiggy. If anybody has some tips or tricks for the Touareg I would be most interested to find them out. As well if anybody is in the area I always like meeting fellow VW owners and I don't charge for the use of the Vag Com.
Follow up to last post; Apparently the Mini from Vag Com (which works great on the Tig ) doesn't work on the Touareg. I'm probably going to do the upgrade with Ross Tech for the Hex Com in the near future but in the meantime if anybody in the Kootenays happens to have the proper cable I would appreciate meeting a fellow T'Reg owner.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm in Cloverdale, Surrey. Just picked up my first Touareg a week ago and already planning the excursions. Best car I have owned.

·
Registered
12 Posts
We are retired and live in North Vancouver. June 2nd 2011, placed an order, with deposit, for a new Execline TDI, Canyon Grey, Saddle Brown interior with trailer hitch. I was informed that it will be delivered in January 2012.
We seriously considered a Merc chassis class B motorhome, but after thinking it through a much more practical solution is to have the every day drive-ability of the Treg and pull a travel trailer when we want to see the country.

Cheers

·
Registered
316 Posts
Wow, that is a long wait. > 6 months. Which dealer did you order through. I have kept my eye open and it seems none of the dealer allocations are coming with saddle interior. I guess its just not popular. Its what I would choose though. Nice choices.

·
Registered
266 Posts
6 months isn't too bad considering mine has taken 8 months. Being able to place an order for an Exec TDI at all is lucky according to my local dealer.

The dealer claims they tried to place an order recently for a 2012 exec and were denied by VW. Sounds like bull to me but thats what he said.

·
Registered
18 Posts
That's about what I waited, deposit in Jan, delivery in mid June. Couldn't be happier and have forgotten about what once seemed like a long wait. I suspect you purchased through Capilano VW, always been happy with them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello!

New to the forum, new to Touaregs, total newb!

I just bought a used (new to me) a 2004 V8. It's definitely a nice vehicle but I must say I'm a tad nervous about issues here and there that reg's in general are prone to... oh well. It's not quite fully loaded as I do not have air ride and nav. But that's okay, one less thing to break :)

Love it! I never realize how well equipped they are.

41 - 60 of 98 Posts