Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Posted in another thread earlier, but here I am again. From Gibsons, Sunshine Coast, just N.W. of Vancouver. Got a '04 V6 out of Phoenix about a month ago. It's sitting in my drive way right now waiting for my 6 new coil packs to be delivered. Other than that I'm likin' it alot.

James

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I am from North Vancouver, I have a 04 V8. Owner it for about 3 years, but now I drive it and my wife has a new car. I plan to use it in the winters as a DD, when I need to go with the kids, and to tow my Porsche to the track.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
My '06 V8 has been eating this weather up. Especially with the new tires I just picked up it feels like the t'eg is just laughing in the face of this snow. lol!
+1 Martin, I have a set of Nexan Roadian All Season tires on mine, and no problems. The big pig can get through anything.

·
Registered
139 Posts
A newbee here. Just (3 days ago) bought a '06 V8 black with the awesome brick interior. Can't be more happy.

First car was a 1979 VW Golf diesel(rabbit here)with 5!! gears. back in Holland. After that some Jetta's, Vento, and the cool T4 van.

After 5 years of pickup hell F150 and F350 Finally a cool car again.

·
Registered
198 Posts
rrental, sounds like your V8 is just about identical to mine. Mine's an '06 V8 with Teak interior as well. Congrats on the purchase! Mine has been trouble free (other than a couple minor things fixed under warranty) for the last the two years and 40000kms that I've owned it., hopefully yours will be as well.

Where did you pick yours up at?

1 - 20 of 98 Posts