Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Let me recommend Pro-Tint at 14th and Wadsworth. Galen does a great job and his standard is much higher than mine. I went with Tynan's recommendation and went to A Touch Above up on 104th and came back to find a dirty wash mit had put nasty swirls marks in my clearcaot from the door openings to the front fenders. When I talked to the owner about it he told me to have Tynan's buff it out and he would cover it. Turns out the head of sales is his cousin. The bra and front window tint was done very well but I look for a bit more professionalism and accountability. "That's never happened to me before" don't cut it and now I have to deal with Greg, the head of service at Tynan's who wouldn't stop reading the paper long enough to talk to me about the problem. And frankly it wasn't his problem. Try Pro-Tint. They are a bit more money , but they are good and very accountable. My F-350 Ford truck was $275 for an 18" bra, but it is straight and tight. Be aware that when you first look at it in the sun with polarized glasses you will see the rainbow. It goes away without polarization. Front window tint on the Ford was perfect. On the Treg it was close with their best 3-M, but close isn't good enough. Go Pro-Tint..

· Registered
7 Posts
Let me recommend Pro-Tint at 14th and Wadsworth. Galen does a great job and his standard is much higher than mine. I went with Tynan's recommendation and went to A Touch Above up on 104th and came back to find a dirty wash mit had put nasty swirls marks in my clearcaot from the door openings to the front fenders. When I talked to the owner about it he told me to have Tynan's buff it out and he would cover it. Turns out the head of sales is his cousin. The bra and front window tint was done very well but I look for a bit more professionalism and accountability. "That's never happened to me before" don't cut it and now I have to deal with Greg, the head of service at Tynan's who wouldn't stop reading the paper long enough to talk to me about the problem. And frankly it wasn't his problem. Try Pro-Tint. They are a bit more money , but they are good and very accountable. My F-350 Ford truck was $275 for an 18" bra, but it is straight and tight. Be aware that when you first look at it in the sun with polarized glasses you will see the rainbow. It goes away without polarization. Front window tint on the Ford was perfect. On the Treg it was close with their best 3-M, but close isn't good enough. Go Pro-Tint..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.