Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Any of you experts in UK got any experience of boot liners ?
About to pick up 2013 Touareg SE with tan leather , very clean still with plastic on.
Bets on in the family how long before a mess !!
Got 2 Cocker Spaniels who love the mud, travel in a cage but do like to spread the mud a round !
See you can get high sided hard or soft , which is best and where from ?
Any help would be good

·
Registered
381 Posts
I've got the WeatherTech Cargo Liner in tan (which matches the interior fairly well, though not perfectly). It fits great and you can still access the tie-down points, and it has a decent raised lip (~1in). Not sure if you can get one shipped to the UK, but should be possible. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
One of the forum sponsors is a UK company that makes liners and pet partitions

The CarGo system supplied here in the US is nice.

Also can recommend the Weathertech had it in another vehicle. Nice mat.

·
Registered
15 Posts
any advice on rubber floor mats for 2013-150TDI in Australia

Hi, Expecting delivery of 2013 150tdi next week. In Australia, need advice on floor mats and bootliners? Are the dealer ones ok, or are there better options. Interior is black, I think I would prefer rubber mats.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I've got my Springers box on a WeatherTech and its worked great. The box won't fit in the BMW. I take it with me when I shop cars.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Your Touareg will come standard with carpet mats all around including the boot. If purchasing rubber mats be careful left hand drive v right hand drive.

eBay has rubber / foam type mats same as the one that I have, I have now used the same one for over 5 years now it's in my T3.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts