Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my car doesn’t have a cd changer but the wiring is there. So I unplugged the blue plug for it and put in the blue tooth thing in its place and wired it up. I didn’t remove the harness from the head unit, just unplugged the blue thing while the harness was attached because I figured unplugging it I would need to put the radio code in, which I have.

When I press cdx, bluetooth connected and phone playing, it beeps and says no changer.

I adapted the radio through vag com to have the changer from 01405 to 01407... same deal.

My last resort is to unplug the whole harness from the back of the head unit, replug the Bluetooth white harness in, and the plug the harness entirely in and push the black plastic thing down.

Am I missing something here? Once the delta senses something in the cd changer spot should it automatically work or is there something I have to do to set this thing up so it works since I never had the 6 disc changer in the first place?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Here are the plugs stock vs Bluetooth, looks like the stock are in two different pins vs the Bluetooth? Maybe they pinned it wrong? I can’t get it to work though unplugged the whole thing at the harness. Made sure it was in while out. Nothing?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone know the wires for the stock head unit CD player? Maybe I can re-pin the Bluetooth one since there’s empty spots in the stock position as the BT one.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think so thanks, not sure why the two pics are inverted though. It looks like nothing goes where the wires are on the plug I received it needs to just be repinned.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts