Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife's '08 came with an aftermarket head unit. Bluetooth but no back-up camera. The previous owner saved the factory rns2 head unit and she either want's me to install the original unit and add Bluetooth or replace with something that includes both.

I've done a lot of searching here, but wanted to cut to the chase. Opinions I realize, but....

* Favorite head unit replacement (Must include Bluetooth and have back-up camera capability)?

* Best add-on Bluetooth for the rns2 (wired and stand-alone)?

Thanks for all of the help - Bill

·
Registered
8 Posts
The wife's '08 came with an aftermarket head unit. Bluetooth but no back-up camera. The previous owner saved the factory rns2 head unit and she either want's me to install the original unit and add Bluetooth or replace with something that includes both.

I've done a lot of searching here, but wanted to cut to the chase. Opinions I realize, but....

* Favorite head unit replacement (Must include Bluetooth and have back-up camera capability)?

* Best add-on Bluetooth for the rns2 (wired and stand-alone)?

Thanks for all of the help - Bill

The aftermarket head unit should come with Bluetooth function, it's just a basic function. This is the Android head unit replacement i installed for my vw touareg,

https://www.dvdgpsnav.com/android-vw-touareg-head-unit-upgrade-aftermarket-navigation-system-support-apple-carplay.html

It comes with latest Android 9.0 system, bluetooth phone, bluetooth music with my phone, and support aftermarket back up camera.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
groundskeeperwilly
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing