Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I got myself a 2004 Vr6 a few weeks back and am looking to add bluetooth capability as straightforward as possible. been reading threads for hours now and thought maybe the best thing would be to just ask. I don't want to replace the head unit I'm fine with the factory stereo, but would like to find something that replaces the cd changer. Was looking at the CRUZ vw2 which seems perfect except apparently in only works with the base radio and not the nav? can anyone verify this? I could care less to not have the nav or honestly most of the features that the products are always touting like hands free calls who even cares lol. All I want is to be able to plug something into the radio that lets me wirelessly pipe music through the system. preferably avoiding the clumsiness of installing and aux and then needing a BT adapter and then needing to power the adapter and having cords everywhere. I'm sure its an old question, sorry to rehash but any tips or suggestions would be appreciated!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Hi, I have a 2009 R50 which had been fitted with a Kufatec module to the factory head unit (I don’t know exactly which Kufatec module as there are many on their site) when i bought it. This provides Bluetooth and some other vehicle data (Oil temp, Coolant temp, boost and other things). I suggest you have a look at the Kufatec site (Google it) and even write to them to see what they can offer you.

Pete.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Best option: replace the whole unit:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts