Registered
734 Posts
Love the carbon!

Reactions: khi-touareg

·
Registered
154 Posts
Thanks,

I love it. A lot of people actually hate it and say I ruined a 50k car. I bought my T1 and had it inspected and on the road for less than $3500. The paint was destroyed from spending its life in Philadelphia. Scrapes and dents galore. It needed paint and $50 and a weekend cured that.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My carbon project is done when the final 4 door trim wood panels are changed but I am not sure if I will remove the doorpanels or have the shop do it for me. But putting 3M di-noc is easy so I will do that myself.

Next up is the big summer wheels all black which is delivered to me next week. Why have a standard Treg when you can personalize it ��

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
What material did you two use? Does it have a 3D effect like it looks in the photos?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Yup, thats $7 carbon wrap from amazon. Its a little more safe ordering from amazon in case it was trash when it arrived. It does look 3D in the sun light. Very easy to do.

·
Super Moderator
3,813 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Great job on the interior wrap. Been contemplating doing the same to mine. Although I just bought my '16 I hate the brown wood. Just such an outdated luxury look. Yours looks great as well as another I saw in the forums with a darker grey.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts