Club Touareg Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Has anyone ran this with a Malone Stage 2 flash? If so, what were their experiences?
The stage2 drives much better with the ECU being flashed. Completely recommend.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Had a question on if I am going to do any black friday specials, and I thought sure why not...

So here is what I am thinking (i'm open to reasonable suggestions to):

A: For people that want an extra module of their own that can be swapped in and out as will:
I will give discounts by number of people interested, a $200 deposit is needed in order to be added to the group discount.
I have a number of these in stock for various models, if I don't have one for your vehicle one will be purchased for it.

If 5-9 people are interested I will discount the price from $650 to $600
If 10-14 people are interested I will discount the price from $650 to $575
If 15-20 people are interested I will discount the price from $650 to $550

B: For people that want an to use the exchange program, where I send them a module already programmed. They keep that module and send me ther module back to be programmed for the next person:
I will give discounts by number of people interested, a $100 deposit is needed in order to be added to the group discount.
I have a number of these in stock for exchange, but will begin a list based on response in this thread
The $500 deposit still remains, and will be refunded upon my receipt of your original TCM back to me.

If 5-9 people are interested I will discount the price from $250 to $230
If 10-14 people are interested I will discount the price from $250 to $210
If 15-20 people are interested I will discount the price from $250 to $190
If 21+ people are interested I will discount the price from $250 to $175

C: For people that are able send me their own TCM in for flashing:
I will give discounts by number of people interested, a $100 deposit is needed in order to be added to the group discount.

If 5-9 people are interested I will discount the price from $250 to $225
If 10-14 people are interested I will discount the price from $250 to $200
If 15-20 people are interested I will discount the price from $250 to $180
If 21+ people are interested I will discount the price from $250 to $165

This is going to be open for a limited time so please post up now...
If you are interested please put up per my example below listing option A,B, or C and your vehicle information.
I will update the list with usernames under each option once it is closed out, and will share information on where to send the deposit/ payment

Example:
Option B vehicle is 2014 Touareg
I am interested too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Had a question on if I am going to do any black friday specials, and I thought sure why not...

So here is what I am thinking (i'm open to reasonable suggestions to):

A: For people that want an extra module of their own that can be swapped in and out as will:
I will give discounts by number of people interested, a $200 deposit is needed in order to be added to the group discount.
I have a number of these in stock for various models, if I don't have one for your vehicle one will be purchased for it.

If 5-9 people are interested I will discount the price from $650 to $600
If 10-14 people are interested I will discount the price from $650 to $575
If 15-20 people are interested I will discount the price from $650 to $550

B: For people that want an to use the exchange program, where I send them a module already programmed. They keep that module and send me ther module back to be programmed for the next person:
I have a number of these in stock for exchange, but will begin a list based on response in this thread
The $500 deposit still remains, and will be refunded upon my receipt of your original TCM back to me.

If 5-9 people are interested I will discount the price from $250 to $230
If 10-14 people are interested I will discount the price from $250 to $210
If 15-20 people are interested I will discount the price from $250 to $190
If 21+ people are interested I will discount the price from $250 to $175

C: For people that are able send me their own TCM in for flashing:

If 5-9 people are interested I will discount the price from $250 to $225
If 10-14 people are interested I will discount the price from $250 to $200
If 15-20 people are interested I will discount the price from $250 to $180
If 21+ people are interested I will discount the price from $250 to $165

This is going to be open for a limited time so please post up now...
If you are interested please put up per my example below listing option A,B, or C and your vehicle information.
I will update the list with usernames under each option once it is closed out, and will share information on where to send the deposit/ payment

Example:
Option B vehicle is 2014 Touareg
I am interested. Any option, just to fix the issues.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I know this is closed out but I am interested if there's any additional room.
Option A vehicle is 2016 Touareg then second choice is B

Outside of this special, I am still interested in getting my T3 shifting back normally, it's been total garbage since the fix. I suspected but wasn't sure that the HPFP failure I had last year seemed to happen a few months after the so called fix.
Let me know if you can help out, I'm sure you're busy from what I've seen on a few threads.
Thanks!

21 - 34 of 34 Posts