Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, thank goodness, the black Friday is coming! So I have a reason to post a commercial post here. I usually do not want to make all kinds of ads full of your eyes.
The first thing I want to apologize to you guys who click this post by accident and will close it within 10 seconds.

The second thing is I will introduce details of our Black Friday rules.
Our online store provide aftermarket navigation car stereos for almost all kinds of vehicles, see my new website here: Aftermarket Navigation Car Stereo, Android Navigation DVD Player, Car Navigation Head Unit
I(Allen Wong) had many customers and good reputation in this forum before. I will, as always, provide the best products and services to you guys.
Make a long story short, we will have Black Friday Carnival from Nov 23 to Dec 1(UTC-0).We provide the following special saless during Black Friday sales:

1. All customers will get worldwide Free Shipping(no matter you are in America, Europe, Australia, Asia or Africa).
2. All customers will get Free back up camera.
3. All customers will get Free 4GB maps card with navigation maps for your country.
4. All customers will get 10% rebates once you post a new discussion post(videos or photos are necessary) on relevant automobile BBS.
5. All customers will get lifetime free map upgrade.
6. All customers will get a 10% discount gift card for next shopping.

If you guys have more others good ideas, please tell me, I may add it.

Please send an Email to [email protected] to know how to get Black Friday Specials before place the order.
Thanks for reading!

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
also forgot to add, i thought the 4gb map card was included in price. how much would the 4gb navigation with wirekess backup cam shipped to canada be?

thanks

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I assume you are inquiring the I042 Android Navigation Head Unit for Touareg.
US$519 include Android unit, 4GB maps card, wireless back up camera and free shipping to CA.
also forgot to add, i thought the 4gb map card was included in price. how much would the 4gb navigation with wirekess backup cam shipped to canada be?

thanks

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am uploading the maps data now and will send you the download link once it is completed.
1. Download the maps data.
2. Open the maps card on your PC.
3. Copy maps data into maps card.
4. Insert the maps card back to your unit.
DONE!

How do I get the latest maps? I have the VW8110 with lifetime maps promised. Is there an online link to download? Then how to transfer to the unit? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Allen My wife has a 2010 Audi TT with the standard Radio system. It does have steering wheel controls for Phone and the head unit, which is a CD stacker type unit . I am wondering if you supply a unit for this car, and if so is it plug and play ie: can a ham fisted person like me do it ? Also have you managed to sell many of your units on club touareg I'd like to hear from your customers ?

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes, I have this product for 2010 Audi TT:
audi tt autoradio gps dvd navigation system
Totally plug and play, support original steering wheel controls and BOSE sound system(if it comes). Removal keys will be included, you can take down the original radio by these keys and install new unit.
Installation work is simple, it will only take you 15 minutes to install the head unit if you do not need the camera.
Actually the difficult point is how to install the back up camera, you need to remove the license plate lampshade and install the camera.

I have many good comment here, you can search my ID "Allen Wong" in this forum to get more reviews:
http://www.clubtouareg.com/forums/f45/new-ans710-replacement-991-c042-85260.html
http://www.clubtouareg.com/forums/f90/solution-for-replace-factory-navi-system-81276.html
http://www.clubtouareg.com/forums/f90/dvd-player-w-navigation-for-vw-touareg-2003-2010-a-81034.html

Allen My wife has a 2010 Audi TT with the standard Radio system. It does have steering wheel controls for Phone and the head unit, which is a CD stacker type unit . I am wondering if you supply a unit for this car, and if so is it plug and play ie: can a ham fisted person like me do it ? Also have you managed to sell many of your units on club touareg I'd like to hear from your customers ?

·
Registered
372 Posts
So if I purchase the RNS850 backup camera setup I get a free backup camera?... Just kidding. What can you do on the RNS850 camera system?

1 - 20 of 93 Posts