Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I need to sell this wheel/tire package. They are currently on my 06 Touareg. I am in the process of getting new rims and tires because I am not a big fan of this style wheel.

The rims are the stock 19" upgrade wheels (Sienna) that were painted black by previous owner.They are wrapped in 275/45/19 Michelin Latitude Tour HP tires. Tires are about 70% rear and 25% front.

I am looking for 650 for the set. I am willing to work with you on pickup or shipping if necessary.

Minor curb rash. I keep them lookin fresh with some armor all and touch up paint whenever those pesky pebbles try to attack!

Here are some pics on the car: (YES I JUST PAINTED MY CALIPERS RED....SO YOU ARE NOT SEEING THINGS)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
600 ...common guys...great deal for this set!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I forgot to mention i am including 20 lugs (4 locks) and lug caps (black).

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes. The touareg has the same lug anf offset regardless of year....as far as I know. The lug is 5x130 with the high offset required. The hub bore is also unique to vw and porsche.

As far as toms, you would need to put your sensors in these wheels or get a set to match the frequency of you module. Or you could disable that feature when using these wheels.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes...600 includes wheels,tires,vw center caps,16 lugs, 4 lock lugs, 1 lock lug key, black vw lug caps

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi,
I need to sell this wheel/tire package. They are currently on my 06 Touareg. I am in the process of getting new rims and tires because I am not a big fan of this style wheel.

The rims are the stock 19" upgrade wheels (Sienna) that were painted black by previous owner.They are wrapped in 275/45/19 Michelin Latitude Tour HP tires. Tires are about 70% rear and 25% front.

I am looking for 650 for the set. I am willing to work with you on pickup or shipping if necessary.

Minor curb rash. I keep them lookin fresh with some armor all and touch up paint whenever those pesky pebbles try to attack!
I am interested but does this mean that there is 70% tread life left on the rear and only 25% left on the front?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shipping will vary depending on destination. I would guess weight upward of 200 pounds. I would guestimate cost to ship being anywhere from a hundred to two hundred. I haven't looked to far into it....until I find a buyer

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes . I just had newer tires put on back...they were used but in flawless shape. I had intention to also do fronts...but I got a whole new set of rims. The depth was checked at a local tire shop and the told me the fronts are closer to 50percent, but I found that to be generous. Even stiLl, fronts are not illegal but are getting down there.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pm me with shipping address and phone number

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SOLD

·
Administrator
10,219 Posts
OP indicates wheels are sold. thread closed.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.