Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'm new here,
Just get a 2005 V6 3.2 from my family, and big issue happened several years in this car.

Every time when I get in the car before engine start a very big noise come from the right front side, can some one tell me what happened?
I've went to the workshop many time and no one can answer or find out the problem.

I record the sound and post to YouTube see if some one can help
http://youtu.be/6C_Xz7obcFs

Many Thanks!!!

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Hardly a big noise as it sounds like just a warning bleep!

·
Super Moderator
3,817 Posts
Do you have keyless entry? As I don't and this is not a noise my car makes. However I don't know if keyless entry units acknowledge the presence of these yon entry.

Stuart...

·
Registered
710 Posts
Sounds like the speaker that chimes when you turn the car off to remove your key.

Or with the start button you press it to turn off the ignition and the car chimes to press it again to lock the steering column.

Sounds like the speaker is shrieking; perhaps it needs changing. The is the sound coming from behind the dash cluster? There's a thread on here about changing it out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds like the speaker that chimes when you turn the car off to remove your key.

Or with the start button you press it to turn off the ignition and the car chimes to press it again to lock the steering column.

Sounds like the speaker is shrieking; perhaps it needs changing. The is the sound coming from behind the dash cluster? There's a thread on here about changing it out.
Thanks for the reply!!

The sound is more like coming from the front passenger side near the pillar.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts