Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have had a Sump guard put on. Design by Drag and I'm ever so pleased with both the look and fit. Quality well thought out bit of kit IMO.

Attachments

·
Learner
MY21 Wolfsburg V6 Moonlight Blue
5,962 Posts
Looks great Bails!

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
^^^ x2!

·
Registered
801 Posts
Super nice looking! Well done!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Here's our's by Dragline on Billy Goat Bluff track wearing some dings with pride.

Auto part Automotive wheel system Automotive tire Automotive exterior Vehicle

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thanks Ragman
Glad you are pleased
regards
Drag
Hi there Dragline, what price for a sumpguard like GazzaK's for my 2013 V6 TDI 4Xmotion - without the off road styling pack, it has the chrome and style styling option.

thanks
Matthew

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks Ragman
Glad you are pleased
regards
Drag
Dragline, i'm also interested in one for my MY16 R-line.

I'm assuming there will be changes required.

Please consider and give some thought as to how I can assist with information/measurements/dimensions etc for the design.

thanks, Dene

·
Premium Member
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can vouch for the Guard beats the plastic OME one. One thing my RRS has is a proper metal sump guard , many other things it does not have.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Dragline, i'm also interested in one for my MY16 R-line.

I'm assuming there will be changes required.

Please consider and give some thought as to how I can assist with information/measurements/dimensions etc for the design.

thanks, Dene

Hey Dene

Want to PM me with some contact details etc. if you are still interested.

Regards
Drag

·
Registered
38 Posts
Drag
I'm interested in one of your guards for 2016 150 TDI.
I tried to send a pm but it didn't allow me to.
Would appreciate a reply pm. Thanks Andrew

·
Registered
64 Posts
"Proper Bash Plate"

Drag
I'm interested in one of your guards for 2016 150 TDI.
I tried to send a pm but it didn't allow me to.
Would appreciate a reply pm. Thanks Andrew
Hi Dragline1570,

Im definitely interested in a bash plate for a MY07 T2 V6 3.0l TDI.

Cheers, SpaceSaver.

·
Registered
2011 (MY12) V6 TDI180 4XMotion, 275,000km
257 Posts
Just like to give a big thank you to Dragline (Mark) for supplying and fitting his bash plate on my 2012 Treg.

It is a quality bit of workmanship and really looks good. A great addition to the Treg.

Regards, Martin.

Reactions: GazzaK

·
Registered
2013 TDI 4XMotion with Air
33 Posts
Hi Dragline,

Can I join the list of treg owners interested in your guards for my 2013 180 TDI. Just not sure how to contact you to see about a quote and other details. You mentioned to PM you to someone else but I am not sure what that is - I am new to the site.

Gerald

·
Registered
64 Posts
BEST BASH PLATE ON THE MARKET !!!
At long last I have finally got my Sh!7 together and had this wicked locally designed and manufactured sump guard / bash plate fitted today. Check out those figure hugging curves! Fits like a glove. Not to mention a very aesthetically pleasing sight to behold.
Anyone with a 'Treg who wishes to protect the underside of it from destruction should get in touch with Dragline ASAP and get their Sh!7 sorted with an excellently designed, well made sump guard / bash plate.
Now looking forward to "rougher" tracks with more peace of mind secure in the knowledge that the important and vulnerable elements of my Treg's underbelly are covered.
Cheers Mark.

Attachments

·
Registered
598 Posts
Hi Dragline,

Can I join the list of treg owners interested in your guards for my 2013 180 TDI. Just not sure how to contact you to see about a quote and other details. You mentioned to PM you to someone else but I am not sure what that is - I am new to the site.

Gerald
Hi Gerald,
Just saw your post here. The gentleman you are after is actually dragline1570. Click on the blue link in the previous sentence and you will be transported to his profile page. You will see up towards the top left, an option to send him a message. Unfortunately, this forum requires you to have made a number of posts (5ish I think?) before you are permitted to post a PM (Personal Message). So post away to get the numbers up then send him a PM. :smile2:

·
Registered
598 Posts
BEST BASH PLATE ON THE MARKET !!! At long last I have finally got my Sh!7 together...
Well almost, your bash plate is looking a bit clean! Lol. Seriously, congrats :grin2::grin2:

1 - 20 of 95 Posts