Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That would make it the true rubber band tire.

I've got to get a pic of a Jeep by work. There's a Grand Cherokee rolling on what look to be 22-24" wire spoke wheels with the rubber bands stretched on. There are so many spokes the wheels almost look solid. The thing looks rediculous!

Matt

·
Administrator
10,219 Posts
Is there any way to downsize the brakes? I'd like to go with gold mesh 15" x 15" with the narrowest tire possible that can stretch around those rims...I'm into the old skool look, not into the 30s at all..

:)

·
Banned
2,818 Posts
Is there any way to downsize the brakes? I'd like to go with gold mesh 15" x 15" with the narrowest tire possible that can stretch around those rims...I'm into the old skool look, not into the 30s at all..

:)

You could remove the brakes, cut a hole in the bottom and make a flinstone mobile out of it.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As I stated earlier, the ghetto Jeep. I really like the Ferrari emblem. Does this make it Enzo's first SUV?

I dunno what some people are thinking...

Matt

Attachments

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And I just noticed this: In that pic, if you look at the hillside where the railroad tracks are, just behind the Jeep, there are two tracks going partway up the hill. Those would be mine =)

It's not that tall, but it is fairly steep, soft and loose. The Pirelli STR's can't make it more than halfway without losing traction and digging four pits. My old Dunlops made it up a bit further.

Matt

1 - 9 of 9 Posts