Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Touareg Enthusiasts,

Some of you may be familiar with Volkswagen Motorsport's Baja Race Touareg TDI program from a couple of years back. Needless to say there is a lot of team apparel that was ordered and has not been used (most of it still in original packaging) since VW dismantled the program.

I need to sell the following - first come first serve:

*note, most of the items below not only show the Baja Touareg / VW logo, but also all of the partners in the program such as Red Bull, BFGoodrich, KMC Wheels, Oakley, and of course us - Arciero-Miller Racing

T-shirts ($7.50 each) made by American Apparel. Sizes available: S=19, M=26, L=4, 3XL=14

Flex-Fit Hats ($10 each) S/M = 18, L/XL = 23

Sweaters ($10 each) made by American Apparel. Sizes available: M=2, 3XL=2

Jackets (3 in 1 waterproof jacket) ($90 each) made by North End. These are really nice with a removable inner lining which serves as a nice zip-up sweater. Sizes available: M=4, L=11, XL=2, 2XL=2

Crew shirts (eco-friendly design made from bamboo) ($20 each). Sizes available: M=3, L=26, XL=5, 2XL=6

Backpacks ($50 each, retail for $85 from Oakley and we had the VW emblem embroidered on) quantity available =

Please see attached pictures. Email me what you're looking for with quantities, your shipping location, questions etc. and I will get back to you with a quote. Can process payment via paypal or credit card (through Arciero-Miller Racing). Shipping would be via UPS Ground rate.

Cheers,

Terry Best
[email protected]
949.690.5191 cell

Attachments

·
Registered
499 Posts
Any other logos on the backpack...on the back of it?

What's the outer jacket made of?

Put me down for an XL sweatshirt please for now....Zip 62025. Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Guys,

Sorry I posted and then left the office and missed a couple of calls. I think since then I've been able to get back to those calls I missed.

Backpack quantity is 18. Only visible logo is VW although you will come across some subtle Oakley 'icon' logos (the O).

Jacket's outer shell is 100% Coated Nylon type material (TASLAN maybe?) with Water Resistant Finish. I'll put it this way - I would be 100% confident / comfortable going snow skiing / boarding with this jacket :)

Str3t, please email me with what you're looking for. Sorry for the hassle but it's just easiest for tracking.

Cheers,

Terry Best
[email protected]
949.690.5191 c

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the orders, folks. I will be processing them after lunch time PST. Just thought I'd drop a note here rather than respond to each and every email.

Cheers,

Terry Best
[email protected]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
inner lining

Unfortunately I cannot separate the inner lining from the jacket...I would if I could but then I'd be left with just outer shells. The jackets are really nice and will never again be produced.

The VW logo on the left side of the inner lining is the only logo, correct. I do have some VW Jetta TDI Cup hoodie sweatshirts (as well as t-shirts and hats) available if interested. I'm at home right now so I cannot verify quantity / sizing yet.. Anyway, attached images below.

Cheers,

-Terry Best
Arciero Miller Racing
949.690.5191c

Attachments

·
Registered
316 Posts
My T-shirts and jetta tdi sweatshirt arrived today. The sweatshirt is great quality. Thanks again.

Got anything else cool?

·
Registered
325 Posts
So I've seen a white 'R5 look' widebody T-Reg around these parts with an Arciero plate on it:) You guys are in Rancho right? I'm local, can I arrange to come by, try on and pay cash for the apparal that fits me? T shirt, hat , jacket maybe...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Alan,

That would be us. We are actually in Foothill Ranch (just north of Rancho Santa Margarita). You are more than welcome to come by and try on the apparel. If you can email me: [email protected] and we'll go from there.

Inventory update:
t-shirts, S,M, & 3XL left
3-in-1 jackets: just a couple of Larges left
Crew Shirts: most sizes left
backpacks: ~15 left
no more sweaters left

-Terry
[email protected]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Listed the backpacks (14 left) up on ebay and dropped the price to $45. They are Oakley 'Panel Packs' with VW logo embroidered. THis is not my video but I came across this on YouTube:

Anyway, they are really nice and have surprised the two people that went out on a limb and purchased them from us.

Other items that are running out:

3 Large 3-in-1 Jackets left
1 x Medium Jetta TDI Cup hoodie
1 x Small Jetta TDI Cup hoodie

Will, just sent you an email with your tracking #. Let me know if it doesn't come through..

Terry
[email protected]

1 - 20 of 26 Posts