Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there I read through all the threads posted here but was not able to find the answer to a problem I have and need expert help. My air compressor pump is working (I rebuild the kit with solid high pressure coming out!) and this feeds into the pneumatical distribution block to the 4 outlets to the individual suspension for each wheel - yet NO air is coming out in any of the four outlets. Also no leak any where. The pump does's stop and continues building pressure. The vehicle is sitting very low. On the panel just appears CHASSIS ERROR (I have no access to VAG code) it seems that this is either a electrical problem (valves not receiving instruction to open) or the block is obstructed for all 4 outlets (?)
Please give me your advice where to check and find the remedy to this problem - THANK YOU !

·
Registered
801 Posts
That sounds like there is an issue with the distribution block then.... Perhaps it has valves and they are all closed?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi there I read through all the threads posted here but was not able to find the answer to a problem I have and need expert help. My air compressor pump is working (I rebuild the kit with solid high pressure coming out!) and this feeds into the pneumatical distribution block to the 4 outlets to the individual suspension for each wheel - yet NO air is coming out in any of the four outlets. Also no leak any where. The pump does's stop and continues building pressure. The vehicle is sitting very low. On the panel just appears CHASSIS ERROR (I have no access to VAG code) it seems that this is either a electrical problem (valves not receiving instruction to open) or the block is obstructed for all 4 outlets (?)
Please give me your advice where to check and find the remedy to this problem - THANK YOU !
More than likely it's the distribution block, the suspension control module will tell what valves to open by actuating the solenoids. Check the connector on the valve block, also check the suspension control module located in the rear of the car. The valve block is a sealed unit so not much you can do with it, I have two going spare but shipping to Brasil might be expensive from the UK :)

Let us know what the outcome is. Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts