Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at two used '07 V6 Touaregs, one with a navigation system one without.

Does the navigation system come w/ a AUX connection? I know a standard stereo doesn't.

Does anybody have any recommendations for where/which brand is best to install an AUX input without changing the stereo??

In addition, I'm mainly buying the car to have something I can go into the snow with. I know before I can buy snowboarding racks I'm gonna need to buy cross bars. Any suggestions on where/which brand has decent cross bars (or ski/board racks for that matter)??

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
The connection is in the console, it's set for MPS3 players. I used mine to add sirius radio. Cross bars are for sale here, look around.

·
Registered
296 Posts
If you have a CD Changer you can get the USA SPEC PA11 VW6 iPod adapter that plugs into the CD Changer on the factory radio. It also allows for an additional AUX input. You can control the iPod from the steering wheel controls. I have one and it was easy to install and works great. As far as cross bars, I have the Malone cross bars and they work great esp. for the price.

·
My God,it's full of stars
5,765 Posts
The Nav unit comes with an AUX input. I would opt for the wireless unit I just installed in mine from SoundFly SD. 34.95 and works like a charm. Find a free frequency, plug your SD or USB stick into the unit, match the frequency and you're off playing your music.

siberian

1 - 4 of 4 Posts