Club Touareg Forum banner

181 - 191 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I bought a new switch from what appeared to be a reputable VW parts site (vwpartsnetwork.com) - but it came all scuffed up. Looked like it rubbed against the cardboard box so long, it wore into the surface of the switches & polished parts of them smooth/shiny. Bummer.

Anyone care to share links to where they purchased theirs? Was it in brand new condition?
I just got mine from the dealership. 2011-2015 Volkswagen Touareg Prk Brake Switch 7P1-927-225-A-ZJU | VW Direct Auto Parts

I have a 2012 tdi sport lux and it works fine. Plug and play. Didn't have to code anything in vagcom.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I bought a new switch from what appeared to be a reputable VW parts site (vwpartsnetwork.com) - but it came all scuffed up. Looked like it rubbed against the cardboard box so long, it wore into the surface of the switches & polished parts of them smooth/shiny. Bummer.

Anyone care to share links to where they purchased theirs? Was it in brand new condition?
I got mine from Volkswagen Parts Delivered- Shop OEM Volkswagen Parts and Accessories | Volkswagen Parts Delivered

Price was good, shipping was honest (total $71.32).

Mine was inside plastic, inside the box. No way the part could rub against the inner surfaces of the box. In perfect new condition.

·
Registered
16 Posts
No idea what the D version is, nobody responded here and even the people I ordered from were not sure.

A is red. I was pretty sure that the C version was white, so went ahead and ordered it. So the switch backlighting matches the rest of the car.
Just confirming that C variant fits/matches 2015, and includes autohold, before I order. VW parts direct - or VW direct auto parts I guess it is - has for $66 and change I think.

Thanks-

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
99 Posts
Just confirming that C variant fits/matches 2015, and includes autohold, before I order. VW parts direct - or VW direct auto parts I guess it is - has for $66 and change I think.

Thanks-

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
If I wasn't clear earlier, the one with C in the part number was definitely white and matched the 2016 backlighting scheme perfectly. The part fits, the harness plug matches- it's the part you need.

·
Registered
18 Posts
2011-2014 has red backlight, 2015-17 has white, for the retrofit, only red is available. Mine is red and the rest is white, but it is not too bad. The convenience of the autohold way outweighs the difference in color. I got mine from a seller from Poland on eBay for around $30

·
Registered
99 Posts
2011-2014 has red backlight, 2015-17 has white, for the retrofit, only red is available. Mine is red and the rest is white, but it is not too bad. The convenience of the autohold way outweighs the difference in color. I got mine from a seller from Poland on eBay for around $30
Part number 7P1-927-225-C-ZJU is WHITE and it works just fine in my 2016. It is available from multiple US retailers-

181 - 191 of 191 Posts