Club Touareg Forum banner

August Deals @ VW of Langhorne

5K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  mattyv 
#1 ·
Hello there! Chris from VW of Langhorne in Langhorne, PA!

We are located just 30 minutes north of Phila Int'l Airport and it would be our honor to pick you up!

I would like to present my offerings on Touareg's for the month of August!

$1000 Lease cash still available on V6 and V8

$1000 Dealer cash NOW available w/ use of VW Credit financing on V8 Touareg's!

Money factor of .00004 for 36 months

Money factor of .00062 for 48 months

Dealer cash of $4000 on V6's

Dealer cash of $5000 on V8's{dealer cash cannot be combined w/APR or special leases!}

$800 UNDER dealer invoice on V6's here at VW of Langhorne

$1000 UNDER invoice on V8's here at VW of Langhorne

Example deal:

2008 VW Touareg 2 V6
MSRP=$40000
Dealer Invoice{incl VW's ad fee and port prep fee charged to all dealers}{$407}=$37289
My price on a lease would be $35489

With $1000 out of pocket:{YOU COULD USE MORE OR LESS}

$449 + taxes and tags x 36 x 12k per year

$434 + taxes and tags x 48 x 12k per year

Each $1000 down takes off approx $30 per month on 36 months, $25 per $1000 on 48 months!

Should you wish to purchase the Touareg, I offer these rates:

0.0% for up to 60 months + $1000 Dealer cash on 2008 V8's!

Owners Loyalty:

If you or anyone in your immediate family residing at the same address has a 1999 Passat or newer, there is a $1000 coupon you get towards ANY new VW 2008 or 2009!

Thank you for the consideration!

Chris

Chris Farnham
CFarnham@VWofLAnghorne.com
215-741-4100

See less See more
#3 ·
The 09 V6 TDI is going to be the only thing selling once people test drive that.........

#5 ·
I guess I haven't been looking in the right places or at the right times because most are not discounting the V10's at all.

I'm going to have to look harder and pay more attention.

Cya

#7 ·
I went shopping for a V10 today, and the Stealer bearly moved off MSRP, and lowballed my trade-in. I guess I'll keep my 04 for a while.

#12 ·
What V8 configurations do you have in stock?

Colors (interior/ext)
Mileage (if any)
Packages

etc.

I am working with a dealership that has 4 v8's in stock (that's alot in my book). I am pushing to get a black 08 v8 with nav below 40K with tax included. Is this possible?

They have offered me the 8K cash already. Are there any dealer incentives? holdbacks that I should be aware of?

#13 ·
I do not have any in stock, however, here is one showing!

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2008 Model:
</U>7L66B3 TOUAREG V8, AUTOMATIC
Exterior Color:</U>A1A1 BLACK
Interior Color:</U>QH ANTHRACITE LEATHER
Options:</U>W63 TECHNOLOGIE PACKAGE </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $52,430

MSRP=$52430
Dealer Invoice{incl VW's ad fee and port prep fee charged to all dealers}{$407}=$48566
Holdback=$1552
Giving you $1300 of the holdback and the 8K from VW,my price would be $39266 + $80 DOC fee + taxes and tags!

Chris

#16 ·
MattyV Just curious your new VV what interest rates were offered with the car? Just wondering if you could still get a decent rate, after taking the incentive money. I was looking at an 08 V8 today and they were pushing the 0% for 60 months, and owner loyalty but nothing about the hold backs. I will see what she says when i go pick up my Touareg, hopefully w/o the check engine light on.

#17 ·
I got 4.65% - this is honestly the lowest rate i have seen - Chase and BOA (which is where i got mine from) both had slightly higher rates - the way I got to 4.6 had to do with declaring to the dealership that my companies credit unit could get me 4.6 and that they had to match it - They did - then I realized I was .10 points lower than the CU's rate, so I got an extra .1% . Don't take the 0% unltess they give you the 8K - the 8K is really the way to go. They won't declare holdbacks - I called them out on it - Honestly, if there is a car left on the let, make sure they take a bath on the deal!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.