1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just bought my 2014 TDI Exec. Have not started to update anything since purchase, so I assume I have an old FW version. I have VCDS and will follow your instructions provided in link. Will send you a follow up message when completed next week.

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just bought my 2014 TDI Exec. Have not started to update anything since purchase, so I assume I have an old FW version. I have VCDS and will follow your instructions provided in link. Will send you a follow up message when completed next week.
Thank you sir!

Please PM me when finished, I will get you a free map update for your help...

Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think I have what you need. Did a full auto-scan and adaptation backup of modules 56 and 5F. I probably can't send PM yet. Let me know if you need more in your PM, and how to get them to you.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Any chance you are in PA or near eastern PA?
NTDI, if you're having firmware issues have you tried an emergency update via the green menu?

- Download/Extract the 0711 iso onto an SD card and stick it in slot 1
- Access the green menu and under SWDL check "Ignore region and variant"
- Go to system>emergencyupdate and choose YES
- Wait, wait, wait... the RNS will reboot, wipe itself, and install 0711 from the SD card

·
Registered
600 Posts
agentsmith988:

I first tried a regular update and was told the sw version didn't match (thus I was denied an update). I actually have split firmware. MU version 706 with MOST version 142 (should be 711 as far as I can tell).

I had unlocked the green screen and performed an emergency update. It put me tot he exact same software I'm having problem with except it completely disabled my NAV system.

I am honestly quite frustrated as I can't do much of anything with it right now... I'd love to get it working right whether on 544 or 711 or something newer.... I wish we had a true EQ for custom settings.

Any suggestions how to fix it?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts