Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or "brush guard"? I've been hitting a lot of small animals lately and don't like replacing expensive bumpers.. I think this would be a solution. I may be better off making one myself.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
I would bet that is a custom job. It looks like they did a very nice job.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Or "brush guard"? I've been hitting a lot of small animals lately and don't like replacing expensive bumpers.. I think this would be a solution. I may be better off making one myself.

I personally don't think bull bars are that attractive but I would buy and install this one if it was made by a manufacturer. I've looked and agree that this one must be a custom, I think it looks great and like the way it follows the lower body lines

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Maybe drive a bit slower and not hit animals?
Are you from NYC or Long Island where there are no small critters left? LOL!

The OP is from Tennessee and there are rabbit, fox and deer all over the place!!!

I don't think a small bar like that one would help even if you hit a rabbit at speed. Look into getting a custom bar made. Check out your local speed shops (really!) and ask who makes custom roll cages. THAT is who you want to go see! :- )

·
Registered
839 Posts
Are you from NYC or Long Island where there are no small critters left? LOL!

The OP is from Tennessee and there are rabbit, fox and deer all over the place!!!

I don't think a small bar like that one would help even if you hit a rabbit at speed. Look into getting a custom bar made. Check out your local speed shops (really!) and ask who makes custom roll cages. THAT is who you want to go see! :- )
LI, LOL. For the most part we don't have deer and fox's at least not in my part. HAHA. (Nock wood )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts