Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have found a set of seats at a local wrecker that look quite nice. Just the rears. Id like to pay someone to go pick them up and then ship them to me in Blaine, wa 98230.

Please feel free to DM me or even text me @ 604-729-2446.

They are @ Prestige Auto Parts.

thank you kindly!

·
Registered
187 Posts
I have found a set of seats at a local wrecker that look quite nice. Just the rears. Id like to pay someone to go pick them up and then ship them to me in Blaine, wa 98230.

Please feel free to DM me or even text me @ 604-729-2446.

They are @ Prestige Auto Parts.

thank you kindly!
Mike- I just shipped a set of wheels this week which I had posted on the Classifieds to a fellow member in Ferndale, MI which is in Detroit. Being a local he may be able to help you. I suggest you send him a DM/PM... His username here on the forum is: JoeE

I'll also shoot him a text with a screenshot of this thread.

Good Luck !

·
Registered
187 Posts
Btw Mike- If you get him or someone else willing to ship that rear seat to you I suggest you ship it with Caesar who's also a fellow member here on the forum. You won't be able to find anyone who beats his discounted shipping prices and service with FedEx including tracking and all....Believe me!!! I've sent stuff all over the world with him and stuff doesn't take more than 3- days to arrive.

If you need his contact info DM me and I'll send it to you.

Best,

-Javier

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Btw Mike- If you get him or someone else willing to ship that rear seat to you I suggest you ship it with Caesar who's also a fellow member here on the forum. You won't be able to find anyone who beats his discounted shipping prices and service with FedEx including tracking and all....Believe me!!! I've sent stuff all over the world with him and stuff doesn't take more than 3- days to arrive.

If you need his contact info DM me and I'll send it to you.

Best,

-Javier
Man are you ever AWESOME!

Thank you for being so helpful!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts