Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been able to Post, Reply, Comment or DM/PM on the MyTreg.com Forum and have no idea why as I was able to do so before. Any chance any of you here is able to help me resolve this issue ?? (See Attached Screenshot)

I have already tried contacting the MyTreg Administrator and I either get no response or a "failed recipient" notification email...

I know it's regarding another Touareg Forum but I know some members here are also members on MyTreg and we're just all part of a big Treg Family.

Please Help !!

Thanks

·
Administrator
4,292 Posts
What is going on at VerticalScope that members at all of these forums are having similar problems?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What is going on at VerticalScope that members at all of these forums are having similar problems?
Not sure but thanks to this thread, Cass, ClubTouareg and its members somehow they were able to "un-limit" my account at MyTreg within 24 hours and I was able to post and DM.

If you look on that forum on the Administrators profile pages there's a lot of posts and comments on their profiles from other members from months ago who were having the same issues. Hopefully their issues were resolved as well.

·
Administrator
530 Posts
Heya,

The older softwares have been sometimes patchy with their abilities and help we can offer so sometimes users experience errors in ebbs and flows of consistency. We're here to help them along, but that is also a main reason we opted to make upgrades to the software like here.

-Gerrit

1 - 9 of 9 Posts