Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
i own a 2008 touareg since august 15th. it's a 3.6 l and i like the sound of engine that allow to run on the highway. Drive smoothly and passion.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi! Bought my 03/05 V8 in Feb this year, fitted with Chrome roof rail last week, like it very much. M looking for anyone who can help to get copy of M'sia GPS map for my navigation. Please help.

·
Banned
376 Posts
Hi! Bought my 03/05 V8 in Feb this year, fitted with Chrome roof rail last week, like it very much. M looking for anyone who can help to get copy of M'sia GPS map for my navigation. Please help.

Hi Which navigation unit do you have in your Touareg?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Chrome Roof Rail

hi josetan....how much did your chrome roof rails costs? i am intending to get one.
Hi atangled! I got an trader friend bought it for me from China, cost RM3000 landed, accordingly was told it is made in Taiwan, from an after-market parts maker. Will share u the photo when shoot it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all, I'm an owner of a Touareg v10 TDI. Car was delivered June 2009. Btw there's another two v10 tdis in my city..KK..just fyi..Already I'm eyeing some mods to my car..have ordered vag-com diagnostic cables + workshop manual..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Greeting to all... just got my Touareg V6 3.2L. So guys, where can I find aftermarket stuff to make up on my touareg?

Any suggestion...and places..

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi all, I'm an owner of a Touareg v10 TDI. Car was delivered June 2009. Btw there's another two v10 tdis in my city..KK..just fyi..Already I'm eyeing some mods to my car..have ordered vag-com diagnostic cables + workshop manual..
Where did you order from...?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

I am from KL. Mine is 3.2 V6 with 20" Wheels, Roof Rack and DVD, Nav (but no map YET), Bluetooth etc. :wave: Cheers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi guys, just got a local white VW '07 3.6 V6. No nav., no nothing else and pretty standard but loving evey minute in it . Looking to upgrade the CD player for a DVD and nav system together with an abt body kit. Great to meet you all here!

·
Registered
17 Posts
spool101, I will be intrested in which unit you go for, I'm looking at the Kenwood DNX7340BT, but no one stocks where I am, also trying to find a place which stocks the Pioneer, lots of great info on the site..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey Reg1, thinking of the Kenwood 8034BT unit ( http://sg.kenwood.com/UserFiles/File/Singapore/Consumer/Promotions/Kenwood_SG_Advertorial_2009.pdf ).

Btw, if any of you follow the Le Tour de Langkawi 2010 ( Le Tour de Langkawi 2010 ), you guys will be in for a show as there was a bunch of T1 Regs (about 20 of them) that have the stickers for this event to be flagged off from where I am here in KB on 1st March. Think they will be support vehicles or something. Will try to snap some pics of the convoy.

Cheerios!

1 - 20 of 97 Posts