Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am putting some feelers out to see if there are some Treg owners out there that would be interested in doing a rally this Winter near Las Vegas? I would also like to hear from anyone familiar with areas that are open to travel on dirt roads that may be fun for our rigs to travel on. Top Gear had some interesting sites they traveled through in the area. I have no clue where, maybe some of the residents could tell us? I live in Northern Utah but travel to Las Vegas at least once a month. During the Spring and Fall, Utah has some awesome areas to travel along the Pony Express trail, Dugway Mountains and the Thomas Range. We could do one there as well.

Happy Motoring!
Mike

·
Registered
383 Posts
I live in Las Vegas and would be happy to join a rally.
There are plenty of dirt roads to pick from.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My assigned work area has changed. I have lost the Las Vegas territory. I am still game for a rally there. I will need some help from other forum members to select the route. I could then come down and ride the roads and get an idea of how long it would take and the challenges involved.

Thank you,
Mike

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I am around. If you want to go offroading, drop me a line or come by 1st and 3rd Wednesday nights at the Tap House for the Vegas Valley Four Wheelers club meet. I am the webmaster and caretaker of all things video projection.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts