Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I just had a JVC KD-R900 installed with bluetooth, ipod adapter, Sirius, etc to replace the factory unit (no nav altho I can upgrade to one with it, mine didn't come with it anyway), only problem is the installer is having difficulty getting the steering wheel vol controls to work with it, saying the wires aren't matching up.....

two pins supp to be adjacent to each other for connect wires for steering wheel, one wire there and one wire not....says supposed to have positive and negative lead, ....problem is only finding one wire for it...any ideas?

PAC CAN bus module is what is using. Schematic we using that came with it for 2005 V6 but not matching up. Is there another source for schematic that might explain?

we also used SWI jack module for the wheel controls, supposed to be compatible with the PAC CAN bus

Thanks!

Jeff

·
Registered
216 Posts
Did you ever get this figured out? I just replaced the HU on mine. The Volume controls work fine, but "radio" never shows up on the MFI screen so I can't use the seek up/down scroller wheel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts