Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I certainly do see many TREGS around L.A, Just wondering if anybody here knows of any get togethers???

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
There are a couple of offroad groups that meet up at various time in the Southland area and out near Las Vegas.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Soulkane>
I don't think that many of LA treg owners are even on this forum. Probably less than handful.
I'm in West LA and drive on I-10 everyday pass downtown. All black with spare tire (i believe i'm the only one with spare in LA :) ). Flash or wave if you see me.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Yes, there are a couple of us who have made trail runs in the Big Bear and Anza-Borrego area near LA. And there are a few who live in the LA area who have made the Colorado Rally.

I cant say what my plans are this year. My 'Reg is due for lease return this summer and I'll soon be needing to revert and fix it into returnable condition. Once I get a new 'Reg, I'll be more willing to look for trails again. Moab is in discussion later this fall.

That said, I may be involved in some club or private runs - I have affiliation with OAUSA.net, JustGoodTrails, MojaveRATS, and just became a member of VegasValley4Wheelers. If someone organizes a public Touareg meet, I will definitely consider driving down from Vegas.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts