Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The CD changer does not seem to "mix" across multiple CD's - only one at a time... (ie; mix disk 1-play all of disk 1. mix disk 2-play all of disk 2.etc...) Is this true? or am I missing something in the menu/set-up?

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm coming from an FX35....

I'm coming from an FX35 and mix did what you'd expect - mix all the songs across 6 cd's... oh well it must be a German thing. Time to hitch up my iPod I guess!

· Registered
9 Posts
I had the same experience in my 00 Passat 4 motion.....the manual states that the VW OEM changer mixes several songs on one CD before switching...I found it to play almost the whole CD every time, in addition, it repeated a song every so often.

Check the manual and see if it sheds any light, but it doesn't sound unusual to me.

Of course, the MP3 install (using spockcat's instructions) is quite simple, and the sound is as good as the changer.....

Smitty

· Registered
139 Posts
Every VW I've had has never mixed the CDs... I agree, makes no sense... to simply change the order of songs on one CD... that's not the idea of wanting a mix.

Has anyone tried the Phatbox?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.