Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a V6 - Colorado Red/Kristal Gray with the Premium II package. I bought my Touareg (Tori) from Aristocrat VW in Sanford, FL about 5 weeks ago. My overall experience with the dealership has been great. They have been awarded the Wolfsburg Crest Award for Outstanding Customer Satisfaction and Sales Volume for 4 years in a row. The service department is also very helpful. They fixed a battery problem of mine that no one else could figure out. I would definitely recommend them and purchase from them in the future.

I'm really enjoying my Touareg. I find new little features every day! My husband and his Passat are quite jealous!

Looking forward to many miles to come!

· Registered
2 Posts
i bought a vr6 touraeg from royal in orlando and had an unbelievable experience. they have been fantastic. j in service has been the best! i would highly recomend their service dept. for any or all of your service needs. they have helped me in the past with my tdi jetta and have always been there, over and above the call of duty. i am loving my touareg. i got a trailer hitch installed a couple of weeks ago and that vw doesnt squat or struggle at all pulling my enclosed trailer. i love the wheat beige color also. i did just have royal change my oil and i had mobil 1 installed at my request. it seems to run a little bit cooler. any feedback on mobil 1 in the vr6?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.