Club Touareg Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My touareg is officially gone as of this morning, I have a few things still left to sell.

Pictures to follow shortly

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
If you are selling Touareg parts/accessories the following pieces of information are mandatory:
- Asking price
- Photo(s) of each item for sale, photos can be attached to your thread or linked to from a external site, but pictures help make the sale!
- Approximate location or postal code (including country if outside of the US). This helps buyer determine how much shipping might be.
- A complete description including complete disclosure of any damage.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
I am interested in the pedals if you decide to separate, let me know when and how much.

Tony

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
=

Please let me know if this link does not work. I uploaded several other photos of my touareg at the request of others who wanted to see it.

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Trim

Do you still have this trim available. I have a 2010 and want to replace 'my fathers' wood style trim with the Aluminum.

El-

·
Dark Lord of the Sith
1,278 Posts
Strange...the link worked fine for me...

·
Banned
7,167 Posts

·
Dark Lord of the Sith
1,278 Posts
Hmm..I am running Win 7 with Chrome browser....12 Meg connection...

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry guys! I don't know what the problem is, I'm on my way back home now though and I'll try loading the pictures to photobucket instead.

Sorry!

·
Banned
7,167 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ÜBERV10 said:
Sorry guys! I don't know what the problem is, I'm on my way back home now though and I'll try loading the pictures to photobucket instead.

Sorry!
Photobucket.com/touaregsale

Try this!

·
Dark Lord of the Sith
1,278 Posts
Hold on..gonna boot the wife's Mac and check that one...That is funny that it won't open on a Mac...brb

·
Dark Lord of the Sith
1,278 Posts
Interesting...Maybe it's something with Safari and Lion.

It loaded fine on my Windows machine with Safari, and loaded right away on my wife's iMac with Snow Leopard and Safari....

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
WilyB said:
I like those wheels very much, ÜBERV10. ;)
I have fond memories of those wheels, hope the new owner is enjoying them!! Haha

(I still have continentals that came off of them if you need tires down the road FYI)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.