Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VW of Langhorne in Langhorne, PA is selling their 2008 Touareg's for just $300 over dealer invoice.

Chris Farnham is an online salesman their and here is their number:
215-741-4100 or cell 609-668-0572
[email protected]

For Example:

Order Configuration

Model Year: 2008
Model: 7L65E3 TOUAREG V6, AUTOMATIC
Exterior Color: 8E8E REFLEX SILVER
Interior Color: LF ANTHRACITE V-TEX LEATHERETTE
Options: TCM MATS, LINER, NETS (PORT INSTALLED)

Commnum VIN Status
Y73922 WVGBE77L38D002280 Port Stock

MSRP=$40249
Dealer Invoice{incl VW's ad and port rep fee charged to dealer}{$407}=$37488
My price=$37788 + $55 DOC fee + taxes and tags to wherever you live!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Sounds like the 08's have gone up a bit. That is about $2,000 more than I paid for my 2007 V6 with 19" Ahteo wheels. Good to hear they will sell for a little over invoice though.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CA Touareg said:
That is about $2,000 more than I paid for my 2007 V6 with 19" Ahteo wheels. Good to hear they will sell for a little over invoice though.

Thanks
WHat other options on your 2007? With just what you have posted, my number on the 2007 would be $34881 + $55 DOC fee + taxes and tags!

·
Registered
599 Posts
13 year vet said:
CA Touareg said:
That is about $2,000 more than I paid for my 2007 V6 with 19" Ahteo wheels. Good to hear they will sell for a little over invoice though.

Thanks
WHat other options on your 2007? With just what you have posted, my number on the 2007 would be $34881 + $55 DOC fee + taxes and tags!
Sticker was $39,860. I paid $35,800 and that included extras - monster mats & cargo liner. I bought it back in early January.

I also received an additional $3,000 off for the loyalty $$.

My signiture says what I have.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I paid $40K for my 07 V6 with Package 1 and the AFS Xenons. This 08 deal is for a stock V6, correct? (Leatherette, driver's seat power only, no wood trim on the stock 08s, no xenons, etc)

·
Registered
462 Posts
I just got back from the dealer where I was looking at the new 08. The base v6 brakes are different again. I guess for the new brake system they put in.

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shabbis said:
I paid $40K for my 07 V6 with Package 1 and the AFS Xenons. This 08 deal is for a stock V6, correct? (Leatherette, driver's seat power only, no wood trim on the stock 08s, no xenons, etc)
This deal is for any 2008 you would like, whether or not it is in stock or a dealer trade!

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
montanab said:
Wow! Having just bought a new 2007 V-10 for $5000 UNDER invoice this seems high. I would guess given soft Touareg sales some dealers will be under invoice.[/quot

Please GET INFORMED before you post negative remarks in peoples posts!

Yopu received 5k under invoice on a V10 because there is a 5k dealer cash rebate and the the holdback is damn near $2150.

Hell, I would have saved ya antoher $1300 on top of that! Sorry we did not meet earlier!

·
Registered
62 Posts
This is a forum for Touareg fans - and not everyone is going to be completely informed. If you're going to use the forum as a sales platform for your dealership, I would advise you to lighten up a little bit. I noticed you blasted someone else in another thread for saying something else that may or may not have been correct (probably not - but so what...).

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jmorgand said:
This is a forum for Touareg fans - and not everyone is going to be completely informed. If you're going to use the forum as a sales platform for your dealership, I would advise you to lighten up a little bit. I noticed you blasted someone else in another thread for saying something else that may or may not have been correct (probably not - but so what...).
My apologies to anyone I offended!

I have sold over 200 New VW's to another forum at very good deals for my clients and would go to the very end w/ every one of them even after the sale!

I was just taken aback that someone was questioning what I stated to be true!

I sincerely thank the forum for allowing me to post!

Chris

·
Registered
599 Posts
It is the way to say things. You are very aggressive and that is what is offensive. I would'nt want to buy a car from someone like that no matter how good the deal is or how many previous VW's they have sold. If you want to promote yourself then I would tone down. There are tackful ways to say things. Not everyone is as smart as you!

P.S. We have heard good things about you & your deals. You don't need to try too hard here.

·
Registered
111 Posts
13 yr vet

Is this guy serious?

Why all the yelling?

:anger: Ah!! argh!! You better get your facts straight!! :anger:

:chainsaw: You will shut your mouth when you're talking to me!!!

·
Administrator
10,219 Posts
Agree the last place we need stress is here. I've emailed Chris once a while back on pricing, he was prompt and courteous and seemed like a nice fellow...maybe on the above post he was having a bad day or it just came across bad in writing.

That said, stress and agression on the forum is not cool at all. [-X

·
Registered
268 Posts
13 yr vet:

It's hard to keep track of all the promotions...

I'm thinking of a 2008 V6 w/ leather for my wife. Are there any other incentives? Loyalty, cash back, great lease rates, etc.

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
pfb said:
13 yr vet:

It's hard to keep track of all the promotions...

I'm thinking of a 2008 V6 w/ leather for my wife. Are there any other incentives? Loyalty, cash back, great lease rates, etc.
Unfortunately the only promotion from VW on them is a decent Lease rate{money factor}.00140 for 36 or .00190 for 48 month terms! This computes to approx 3.36% -4.56% on the lease!

The money back and/or the special rates are on the 2007's!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts