Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
In every morning, i have found my treg's battery is fully drained and have to do jump starter by the help of others.
Even the battery is almost brand new. Firstly, I changed the starter motor and its cables. Unfortunately, Draining problem did not end. Then, I changed the back doors lock switches since they had sometimes not sent message of the doors were locked, and so the convenient module could not have gone to sleeping mode.

(At least one year, I used my treg with the old battery, and had never seen draining problem. But last fall, after raining I had been finding her being water trickled through the driver side fuse panel and doormat were soaked deeply because of sunroof drainage obstruction. I am sure, the the electricity problem started those days.)

The problem is still going on. For the chance I have found the flashers are blinking even if there is no reason for the alarm or flasher to blink. Before dying of the battery, I managed to enter the car, but every time it was no use to push the flasher button to
20200317_002352.jpg
20200317_002501.jpg
stop blinking, I could not succeed and the battery was going draining fully. I finally realize that what the reason make the alarm/flashers to blink is draining the battery every day. I attach the video file that shows when I push the flasher button, it still goes on.
Is there any one has the same problem, and tell me why the flasher/alarm is beginning to blink suddenly?
(By the way, it may not be alarm since there is no sound while the flashers are blinking. Indeed, i have never heard the sound of alarm since i have bought my treg, perhaps the buzzers are out of order?)
Thanks a lot for the replies.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Because of the allowed file extension problem, I could not upload the video that shows how it was impossible to stop flasher lights although I pushed flasher button again and again.

How can the flasher lights go on even though the button is pushed? I mean, are these lights for alarm (no sound) other than the flashers? Please help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts