Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to replace my Air suspension with a coil over suspension. To fit 35" or 37" tires with a subframe drop.
Do I need to cancel out the air ride coding to replace it

·
Registered
2015 TDI Exec R-Line
1,705 Posts
Yes, obviously. Fuses will have to be pulled, modules recoded, headlight levellers re-wired if applicable.

WHAT YEAR, ENGINE, and TRIM?!

Reactions: Crispy3

·
Registered
5,018 Posts
Stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: Golf Wang

·
Registered
'14 TDI Execline
1,690 Posts

·
Registered
'14 TDI Execline
1,690 Posts
37s on "similar".... looks OEM AF and I'm sure it's really usable.... I mean, it looks like it would get stuck trying to roll over a 4x6 brick unless it has zero suspension travel.

·
Registered
2004, V10, AYH
173 Posts
37s on "similar".... looks OEM AF and I'm sure it's really usable.... I mean, it looks like it would get stuck trying to roll over a 4x6 brick unless it has zero suspension travel.
Since you've taken the time to find that photo, you would also know that the previous owner of it took it many places far more demanding than a 4x6 brick.

You know, you don't have to comment on things if you don't like them?

·
Registered
'14 TDI Execline
1,690 Posts
Actually, I've never once come across any evidence of suspension travel\articulation\overlanding superiority........ I've only seen ground clearance and "wow points" pics.... please share what you've got so that I can join the fan club.

I did however notice that it was sold with all kinds of brake\suspension\DTC error that we unsolved, as well as missing body trims and such. Perhaps my expectation of mods are too high? :unsure:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts