Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, sorry I have not been following this issue here, but I'm having a problem I want to discuss or be pointed to solutions others have reached.

The problem is VW Customer Care/Adblue Warranty Extension staff is now denying my request for reimbursement for the total amount of my adblue heater & pump replacement of $1370, only because I used the VW TDI goodwill credit and debit cards to make the payments. This is arbitrary and capricious.

I am preparing an email to VW Customer Care to appeal this idiotic policy because
a) i was only informed of the VW policy by phone on Monday of this week; I am not aware of any stipulations upon usage of the cards which stated such a policy. Had such a policy been stated, I would have used a different form of payment.

b) My VW TDI vehicles have had a variety of expensive repairs that the "Goodwill" card value could have been applied to

I've been a long-time loyal VW customer (recalled Jetta TDI is my 7th, T-reg is my 8th TDI), but goodwill goes both ways. By denying my claim, VW Customer care has rescinded their "Goodwill" and has caused me to pay expenses out of pocket

If anyone else has experienced this, or has ideas on how to appeal the get reimbursement, I would like to know what the outcome was.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, sorry I have not been following this issue here, but I'm having a problem I want to discuss or be pointed to solutions others have reached.

The problem is VW Customer Care/Adblue Warranty Extension staff is now denying my request for reimbursement for the total amount of my adblue heater & pump replacement of $1370, only because I used the VW TDI goodwill credit and debit cards to make the payments. This is arbitrary and capricious.

I am preparing an email to VW Customer Care to appeal this idiotic policy because
a) i was only informed of the VW policy by phone on Monday of this week; I am not aware of any stipulations upon usage of the cards which stated such a policy. Had such a policy been stated, I would have used a different form of payment.

b) My VW TDI vehicles have had a variety of expensive repairs that the "Goodwill" card value could have been applied to

I've been a long-time loyal VW customer (recalled Jetta TDI is my 7th, T-reg is my 8th TDI), but goodwill goes both ways. By denying my claim, VW Customer care has rescinded their "Goodwill" and has caused me to pay expenses out of pocket

If anyone else has experienced this, or has ideas on how to appeal the get reimbursement, I would like to know what the outcome was.
Hello. I also used my "goodwill visas" for the same purpose in the spring and submitted a claim for reimbursement but have yet to hear back fro pm VW.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts